MedSense has many years of experience in healthcare communication, across diverse programmes and therapy areas.
Over the years we have developed relationships with leading medical professionals. When developing communication programmes, input from these experts ensures that activities are based on clear, clinical evidence and are relevant to the audience, whether peers or patients.
We have extensive experience in setting up and facilitating advisory boards with clear objectives and outputs. Organising everything from recruitment of members; programme development; and objectives, to logistics; onsite facilitation; and reporting, we ensure that these programmes promote a mutually beneficial working partnership.
- advisory boards
- KOL profiling
- communication strategy
- Management of an advisory board of 15 international experts.
- The members worked together to review and highlight unmet needs in the management of patients with pigment disorders.
- Review and discuss current understanding in the pathophysiology, epidemiology and treatment of patients with pigment disorders of different ethnicities
- Provide recommendations and updated guidelines in treating such patients
- Create regional advisory boards in Asia and Latin America to share best practice locally
- Liaison with Chairs to develop two-day agenda
- Faculty management
- Creation of meeting materials
- Production of publications and training materials
- Assistance in developing relevant symposia at international congresses
- MedSense liaised with the board members for over 8 years and continue to communicate with the experts today. During this time we produced the following publications and training materials: numerous peer-reviewed publications, symposium programmes, clinical study slide sets, newsletters and a global patient survey.