These are the general terms and conditions for use of www.medsense.co.uk (the "Site"). Your use of the Site will be subject to these terms and conditions and by using the Site you agree to be bound by them.
- What you are allowed to do. You may only use the Site for personal use and only in accordance with these terms. You may print a copy of any page of the Site, for your own personal purposes.
- What you are not allowed to do. Except to the extent expressly set out in these terms, you are not allowed to: (i) remove or change anything on the Site; or (ii) create links from the Site. You must only use the Site and anything available from the Site for lawful purposes, and you must comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations.
- Your personal information. Information collected about you may be used by MedSense for marketing purposes, including sending you materials that you request from the site, but will not be distributed or sold outside of MedSense. In the event that MedSense undergoes reorganization or is sold to a third party, you agree that any personal information MedSense holds about you may be transferred to that reorganised entity or third party.
- Intellectual property rights. All intellectual property rights in any material (including text, images, trade marks and logos) contained in the Site are owned by MedSense or its licensors. You are only allowed to use this Site and the material contained in the Site as set out in these terms. You are not allowed to remove or change any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original material or from any material copied or printed from the Site.
- Content. MedSense may change the format and content of the Site from time-to-time. You agree that your use of the Site is on an "as is" and "as available" basis and that your use of the Site is at your sole risk. MedSense is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on any information provided in this Site. MedSense tries to make sure that all information contained on the Site is correct, but it does not accept any liability for any error or omission.
- External Links. The Site may from time-to-time include links to external sites and co-branded pages. MedSense has included links to these sites and co-branded pages to provide you with access to information and services that you may find useful or interesting. MedSense is not responsible for the content of these sites and pages or for anything provided by them.
- Suspension and termination of Service. MedSense may suspend or terminate the operation of the Site at any time. Access to or use of the Site or any pages linked to it will not necessarily be uninterrupted or error free.
- General and Governing Law. MedSense may change these terms and conditions from time to time. These terms and conditions form the entire understanding of the parties and supersede all previous agreements, understandings and representations relating to the subject matter. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and you consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.