Publications form a key information channel for healthcare professionals, whether digital or print, peer-reviewed journals or social media.
We have a talented and diverse team of account managers, medical writers and editors, meaning we can provide specialised services tailored to the needs of the client in many different therapy areas.
Experts from across many fields are able to support the writing of manuscripts, patient materials, meeting presentations and medical education resources finely tuned for your target audience.
- scientific papers
- review papers
- patient information leaflets
- abstracts & posters
- meeting slide sets
- training materials
- clinical study reports
- Writing and design of materials as part of a wider client resource: treatment of precocious puberty for patients, parents and GP.s.
- The aim was to provide materials and sources of education at a number of levels for individuals involved with precocious puberty.
- This included materials aimed at the patients, tailored to young children, advisory information for the parent as well as scientific content for physicians.
- Patient leaflet about living with precocious puberty
- Parent leaflet about supporting child
- Congress presentation
- GP visual aid
- All materials were held in high esteem by the client and received well by their various audiences.
- Client sponsoring the development of a supplement in a medical journal on the subject of atopic dermatitis
- To provide up-to-date views and research to the medical profession on atopic dermatitis
- Author and writer management
- Outline, 2 drafts, final draft, quality control, regulatory and sign off liasion with client
- Journal research (IF, previous themes, locality)
- Journal liaison, conflicts of interest, submission
- Authors happy with project management
- Papers well received in scientific community contributing to the development of the field of study as demonstrated by numerous citations