MedSense is a team of experienced healthcare education and medical publication specialists
- Based in the UK, MedSense was established in 2000 by Marian East, who has worked in medical communications since 1994.
- MedSense focuses on working with clients to develop evidence-based publications, training materials, book chapters and medical content for use in presentations, websites and digital media.
- Our group of PhD medical writers and editors are experienced in developing relevant clinical content and highlighting key messages for specific audiences.
- Our designers understand what is needed to create clear graphic information.
- Our clients include pharmaceutical companies, doctors and medical publishers.
- Key Opinion Leaders also rely on the experience of MedSense to work on their own individual projects. These experts have asked us to help optimise the publication of their own studies.
- Our clients are located globally - from Europe to USA, Latin America and the UK.
- We have received consistently excellent client feedback and have long standing clients.
- MedSense specialises primarily in dermatology and aesthetics communications.
- In recent years we have also worked on neurology, endocrinology, gastroenterology and movement disorders.
For further information about how MedSense could help you in creating clear and concise clinical communications, contact Marian East, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
peer-reviewed papers, supplements, posters, abstracts, educational materials, patient information, clinical study reports